Painting/Oil painting by K Vincent

K VIncent
K VIncent  
Hello Robert,

I have an oil painting by an artist K Vincent.  I have done some investigation in google and found they mainly do landscape paintings.  There was some suggestion the artist may be female, possibly Katherine Vincent, not sure.  Here is a ling to other pictures by the same artist.

Is the artist any relation to yourself?  The attached file is of a painting similar to the ones above, especially the first one.

Could you give me some insight into the artist, where I could get more info, and possible valuation, many thanks,

Dear Trevor,

Thanks for the great question.  No, I am not related to this artist.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to find out anything about this artist.  I would recommend that you contact the Fine Arts Dept. at your nearest college or university.  I will definitely continue to look for information about this artist and contact you if I find any.

Happy New Year to you and yours!

Robert M. Vincent

Robert M. Vincent

Past/Present clients include several galleries and specialty retail shops in Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. Also, several commissions in Watercolor, Oil Paintings, Glass & Tile Mosiac, Charcoal, and Metal Sculpture from large corporations to private collectors.