Painting/name of artist on painting

Question
Jesus
Jesus  

Jesus
Jesus  
I was given this beautiful painting of Jesus by my late great aunt.
Would you happen to know the name of the artist and painting title?
The painting is on tile.  On back is written 311 I Jesus Sert 694. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You.

Answer
Dear Denny,

While I am not familiar with this piece of artwork, if it is associated with KPM Plaques and actually painted by Wagner, I highly recommend you take it to someone who specializes in valuable porcelain paintings (i.e., KPM Plaques).  While I do not know of anyone in this field, my recommendation would be to look up Galleries that specialize in representing KPM Plaques.  Also, the Fine Arts Dept. of any large university or college might be of further assistance.

Good luck and let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
Robert M. Vincent

Painting

Robert M. Vincent

Past/Present clients include several galleries and specialty retail shops in Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. Also, several commissions in Watercolor, Oil Paintings, Glass & Tile Mosiac, Charcoal, and Metal Sculpture from large corporations to private collectors.