Painting/Trying to identify the Artist

Question
Signature
Signature  
Painting
Painting  
QUESTION: My husband I obtained a painting back when we first got married 12 years ago. For some reason . Other than the fact that we think it is beautiful, we keep holding onto it. I have made several research attempts to find the Artist, to no avail. I am hoping that you might be able help shed some light on who the Artist might be. Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to give.

ANSWER: Dear Melinda,

Is there any information on the back or the frame?  Did you receive any provenance with the painting?

Sincerely,
Robert M. Vincent

QUESTION: There is nothing on the back of the painting. And unfortunately we did not receive anything with the painting. Thanks Melinda

Answer
Dear Melinda,

Unfortunately; after quite a bit of research, I have yet to discover the name of the artist of your artwork.  I will share the photos you uploaded with some of my colleagues and if I receive some information, I will definitely forward it to you.

Sincerely,
Robert M. Vincent

Painting

Robert M. Vincent

Past/Present clients include several galleries and specialty retail shops in Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. Also, several commissions in Watercolor, Oil Paintings, Glass & Tile Mosiac, Charcoal, and Metal Sculpture from large corporations to private collectors.