Painting/Identify?

Question
Unknown Pic
Unknown Pic  
Can you identify the attached painting? There is no artist's signature visible and as it is in its original frame, I hate to remove it unless absolutely necessary.

Thank You,

Steve

Answer
Dear Steve,

I'm sorry but I don't recognize the painting so the only advice I can give is to remove the frame.  I will warn you in advance that there might not be a signature on the painting so removing the frame might be in vain.  However, I would take the chance as there may be writing on the back of the painting under the frame that may also help with the identity of the artist and/or title.

Sincerely,
Robert M. Vincent

Painting

Robert M. Vincent

Past/Present clients include several galleries and specialty retail shops in Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. Also, several commissions in Watercolor, Oil Paintings, Glass & Tile Mosiac, Charcoal, and Metal Sculpture from large corporations to private collectors.