Painting/Old silk paintings

Hello Robert, can you tell me anything about the silk paintings in the attached pictures? They are a set of 4, I think they're composers, the artist name looks like "Gottwald L".
They were found in Hungary/Yugoslavia around 1973 I think.
Any information/light you can shed on them would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Dennis,

I have done quite a bit of research on your question and I have yet to find anything definitive.  Is there a date on either painting?  Is there any writing on the backs of either painting?  One of the interesting things about your paintings are that they were painted on silk.  While there were European Artists that painted on silk, the majority of painters painted on canvas or board.  Silk was quite expensive and notably hard to find.  This no doubt will help in identifying the artist.

Presently, I am trying to identify the subjects of the paintings in an attempt to identify the artist.  Please bear with me as this is a time consuming process.

Robert M. Vincent

Robert M. Vincent

Past/Present clients include several galleries and specialty retail shops in Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. Also, several commissions in Watercolor, Oil Paintings, Glass & Tile Mosiac, Charcoal, and Metal Sculpture from large corporations to private collectors.