Painting/Painting

Question
two girls help mom
two girls help mom  
I'm hoping you can identify this painting found in a doctor's office. My niece is autistic and has little expression. We imagine she would look like one of the girls in this painting. We'd like to buy a copy and need to identify.

Answer
Dear Mark,

It would be an honor and pleasure to help you find the artist of this painting.  I did not see any signature of the photo that you attached.  If there is an artist's signature on the painting, please take a closeup photo of the signature and send it to me.  Also, can you ask the physician's office if you can look at the back of the painting?  If there is any written information on the back, please take a photo of the information and send it to me as well.

Sincerely,

Robert M. Vincent

Painting

Robert M. Vincent

Past/Present clients include several galleries and specialty retail shops in Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. Also, several commissions in Watercolor, Oil Paintings, Glass & Tile Mosiac, Charcoal, and Metal Sculpture from large corporations to private collectors.