Painting/Painting artist

Question
Painting
Painting  

Signature
Signature  
Hello again, thanks for your response. I'm afraid the photos failed to attach so i am resending this question. As i said before i cant seem to find the artist of this painting and believe it to be of italian origin. thanks

Answer
Dear Gavin,

I am sorry about the delay in getting you a response but I have been researching your paintings.  Unfortunately, I have been unable to identify the artist or painting.  However, I have sent some of my colleagues pictures of your painting and I have also placed your painting in my reference file.  If I get "any" information I will absolutely forward it to you.

Sincerely,

Robert M. Vincent

Painting

Robert M. Vincent

Past/Present clients include several galleries and specialty retail shops in Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. Also, several commissions in Watercolor, Oil Paintings, Glass & Tile Mosiac, Charcoal, and Metal Sculpture from large corporations to private collectors.