Painting/Print/Litho Artist question

Question
Picture 1
Picture 1  

Picture 2
Picture 2  
I have a print/litho? that i have always wondered who the artist was. The one is signed in pencil lower right and is 79Bruno ?. Cant figure out the last name. Numbered 41/100
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I love the piece just would like to know more about the artist.

Thanks so much
Steve

Answer
Dear Steve,

The signature looks like Bruno Jarcewa.  I could not find any information using this name.  My recommendation is to contact art galleries in and around your area to see if they recognize the name.  It may be that he is a local artist.  If I do come across any information on Bruno Jarcewa, I will forward it to you.

Sincerely,

Robert M. Vincent

Painting

Robert M. Vincent

Past/Present clients include several galleries and specialty retail shops in Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. Also, several commissions in Watercolor, Oil Paintings, Glass & Tile Mosiac, Charcoal, and Metal Sculpture from large corporations to private collectors.