Painting/old Austrian painting

Question
Signature
Signature  

Painting
Painting  
Dear Mr. Robert M. Vincent,

My mother got 30 years ago a painting from one of my family members (as a gift). The only thing I (and also we) know about it is that the painting was won on auction about 80 years ago and  the painter was an Austrian woman. I can not figure out the name or even the surname of her. The name is more alike "Räubler" or "Riebler", but I am not sure. I search on many German and Austrian sites, but with no results.

I would be greatful for your help.

Yours sincerely,

Vladimir

Answer
Dear Vladimir,

The signature is hard to make out in the photo but it could be "Richler."  While this name does not show up in my data banks, perhaps the sites you have utilized in the past might reveal some information.  Please let me know if you find anything.

Sincerely,
Robert M. Vincent

Painting

Robert M. Vincent

Past/Present clients include several galleries and specialty retail shops in Louisiana, Texas, and Florida. Also, several commissions in Watercolor, Oil Paintings, Glass & Tile Mosiac, Charcoal, and Metal Sculpture from large corporations to private collectors.