Painting/Painting

Question
Painting
Painting  
I recently bought a painting and am curious about the artist. There is a name in the bottom rt corner but I can only read the first part. It looks like C. Tiss... And I can't make out the rest. I think I also see a date that looks like 71 maybe. I don't think it's worth anything, I just want to know more about it.

Answer
Hi Rebekah,

I can't make out the name the photo is too small
but I would say it is painted in 1871 ( I would have to see the back of canvas what it was painted on to make sure it is from that era), and In my opinion
painted by a very professional artist and it looks great probably worth some money
to a collector.

Regards
Josef-Peter Roemer
www.josefpeterroemer.com

Painting

Josef-Peter Roemer