Painting/Painting and signature identification

Question
Painting
Painting  
Signature
Signature  
QUESTION: Hello,

My wife and I were trying to identify a signed painting that she inherited from a close family friend.  We have already identified one painting as a signed Sheila Lichacz.  The signature on the other painting is much harder to read and the back of the frame is sealed.  I have attached a photo of the painting and a close up of the signature.  Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Albert

ANSWER: Hello Albert,

The painting is upside down, makes it hard to read the signature.
But I probably would not be able to read it anyway, it is just too cursive.

Regards

Josef-Peter

Painting
Painting  

Signature
Signature  
QUESTION: Josef,

I thought I'd send another photo of the painting since you told me it was upside down when you received it.  These came out a little brighter so that may help.  I found it strange because the pictures weren't upside down when I sent them.  If this doesn't help I at least thank you for your time.

Thanks again,
Albert

Answer
Hi Albert,

The paintings are now vertical, it is probably the system here that sends it to me.
It is Native American Art, I would start looking at auction houses or galleries and Google on line art by American Indians.  I still can't make out the artist.

Regards

Josef-Peter

Painting

Josef-Peter Roemer