Painting/identify a painting

Question
Painting
Painting  

Painting
Painting  
This painting belonged to my grandparents but was stored in their barn for several years so is really dirty. I would like to identify the artist and learn more about the painting if possible.The second picture is what I think is the artist signature in the bottom left corner of the painting. Any help you can give me would be appreciated or even somewhere to start researching this.
Thank you very much
Shannon

Answer
Hi Shannon,

Sorry I can't help you there, but I would have it professionally restored it is an excellent painting, I'm sure it is worth some money, being western art and at that quality. Certainly an excellent artist who painted this.

Regards

Josef-Peter

Painting

Josef-Peter Roemer