Painting/Art newbie- are you familiar with this ?

Question
Unknown
Unknown  

Unknown2
Unknown2  
Hello,

I recently purchased some art to decorate my house from my friend who was given all of this art from a multi millionaire hoarder. Are you familiar with these pieces? The artist for #2 is Chris Forrest and is numbered and signed in pencil labeled "pintails"

Answer
Dear JonMoshe Edwards,

No I am not familiar with these, but the pintail is just a machine printed Lithograph, the signature means nothing it is a way of making money from something that is not an original piece of art, such as a Serigraph, or etching.  It is like pulling a 10 pages from a magazine and then
numbering and signing them, giving people the impression that this is art because the artist signed it, like Kinkaid did.

The other painting is just a cheap poorly done looks like tourist painting.

Regards
Josef-Peter

Painting

Josef-Peter Roemer