Painting & Wallpapering/Is this drywall OK?

Question
Corner
Corner  

Damaged
Damaged  

I have some wallpaper in a bathroom and I wanted to see what was under the wallpaper before I called in a professional to re-paint the bathroom.  I took off the switch plate and discovered there were two layers of wallpaper.  So I begin pulling the wallpaper off and it pulled off very easily.  It was almost as if the bottom layer wasn't attached to anything except in a few spots.  So then I began to worry that maybe I had pulled off the upper layer of drywall or something.  The wall underneath is sort of a gray-brown color except in some places where it's sort of cream.  Would you be able to look at the attached photos and see if you think I've messed anything up?  The first picture shows a corner where part of the wall is a cream color and the rest is the gray-brown.  The second picture shows an area where the drywall was damaged when the paper was removed.  

I was trying to save a little money by removing the wallpaper myself but I don't want to continue if I'm creating a bigger mess.  Any opinion would be appreciated!

Answer
On the 2nd picture (damaged), the brown spot is where the sheet rock is pulling off. The green is the wall. The yellow spots on the green is wallpaper paste. The paste has to be washed off.

On the 1st picture (corner), it looks like the wallpaper is coming off good. The paste has to be washed off.

Below is the way I wash off walls after I take off wallpaper.
There are no tricks to getting the wallpaper off sheetrock.
Lay plastic drops down by the baseboards. Use a wallpaper steamer or a wallpaper remover sprayer.
Just try to be careful with the scrapes and nicks, etc.
After the paste is soft, wipe the walls off (get all the paste off) with a sponge.

Painting & Wallpapering

Ed Kuchar