Painting & Wallpapering/Dents in wall corners

Hello Tony,

How can I fix dents like the ones in the wall shown in the attached picture?

Thank you in advance,

Thank you for the picture however I am unsure what you mean by dents. It looks to me like the paint film is peeling away from substrate. If that is the case then all loose and flaking material will have to be removed. Once removed edges should be feathered with sandpaper to form a sealed edge. If there is a recess left then a lightweight filler such as Red Devil can be used to fill proud and then sand back to smooth.  The same filler can be used if indentation is the problem.

Don't hesitate to contact me with further clarification if I've misread the problem.

Hope this helps

Painting & Wallpapering

Tony Gallagher

I can answer questions on all interior and exterior painted surfaces. Ranging from new plaster and woodwork to galvanised metal, rusty metal to exterior render stucco, All external timbers from solid oak to tannalised fencing. I have specialist knowledge on Flame Retardent products for Combustiable and Non Combustiable surfaces. Although some product knowledge of Car finishing I do not feel I have enough experience in that field to be able to offer knowledgable solutions.Colour queries are welcome but I have not got a design background and can only answer semi technical questions with regard to colour.

Fourty years selling decorative products on behalf of major manufacturers such as Permoglaze,Crown,Macphersons,Johnstones, Leyland,Sikkens & Sadolin. More recently in a merchant capacity I have been involved with Dulux, Farrow & Ball and Fired Earth products. I have recently commenced training in enviromentally friendly product ranges, such as vegatable oil paints and varnish.

PDA (Assoiciate Member)

H N C Business Management. Several In House achievement certificates for product training.

Ford Motor Company. Nissan, MOD, Home Office, The University of Sheffield, Local Goverment.