Painting & Wallpapering/Paint or Refinish

Question
Front kitchen
Front kitchen  

fridge
fridge  
Hi there:)

We are buying our first home in a few weeks. I need help in deciding colors. This is a U shaped Kitchen. We like the Mediterranean/ Italian / Venice Themes. Currently this house was done in a country feel.  We plan on adding a backsplash, granite countertops, and raising the breakfast nook. It also has french doors opposite of large front kitchen window. I am attaching photos of my kitchen. I love Benjamin Moore Paints, over Lowes or Home Depot. I would also love to hear, how to get a discount since we will be buying alot of paint. We also will be painting the exterior as well.

Thank you!!
Angie

Answer
The originators of Mediterranean style looked to the landscape around them for the color scheme. Sky blue, sea green, sunny yellow, terra cotta and lavender are frequently employed in achieving this look. Lovers of the Mediterranean look aren't afraid to splash richly colored paint on the walls and bring out those same shades

With your Country cabinets, and idea might be to paint them until you can get new ones. you can also change the hardware. you could paint them a gray and do a color wash and than do thew walls in a sea green or other color that say Mediterranean!

Has far has discounts; you can call the local paint stores and ask when they are going to have a sale or if you can be notified when a sale is coming!
Good luck and enjoy!  

Painting & Wallpapering

Laura Mesich