Painting & Wallpapering/Geneva Kitchen Steel Cabinets

I love my white Geneva Steel Kitchen Cabinets from the 1950's but they need to be repainted.  I can't find someone to electro paint them.  Do you have any ideas?  I would hate to roll paint on their beautiful shiny doors.  Thank you.

I would definitely not use traditional acrylic or oil based enamels. These are the type of jobs I enjoy because those cabinets were so well thought out and easy to dismantle and finish if you are careful. I would try to find someone who has a passion for cabinets and see if they can use an automotive finish or conversion varnish on them. Best of luck!

Painting & Wallpapering

Joseph Dutra

Specializing in problem solving paint issues with new construction and restorative coatings. I am familiar with most brands and also specialty products.

I started painting in 1979 followed by forming my own company in 1983. I have been working with both residential and commercial projects and enjoy both. Recently (4 years ago) I opened a shop in Pacific Grove, specializing in cabinet, door, and window finishes for new construction.

High school diploma