Painting & Wallpapering/Interior Trim

Question
We live in New England and have a house that was built in 1992. The interior trim is all wood stained. It is in good condition but we are considering selling the house and we noticed that newer homes seem to all have painted trim. We were wondering if we should leave the stained trim or if we would have better luck selling the house if we painted all the trim white? Any thoughts?

Thank you.

Answer
Hi Tom,
it depends on what your other colors are throughout, and the current color of the trim. In other words, based on the info provided I can't really advise specifically about "white" or not.
Walls? Floors? Wallpaper or paint on the walls? If you paint the trim you have to do it all, most likely, including all window sashes etc.
hope this helps,
Best,
Barbara  

Painting & Wallpapering

Barbara Jacobs