Painting & Wallpapering/Paint Chip in Bathroom

Question
Near the baseboard and close to the tub - the paint has chipped off and it looks kind of rusty.  Can you recommend the best way to patch that without painting the whole bathroom?  Should I put some spackel there?  Any kind of special touch up paint?  Any suggestion appreciated.

Answer
If the chip is on wallboard or wood you can use a little spackle followed with primer and paint. If it's a metal substrate (rust# I would use auto bondo or minwax filler after a light sanding to break rust. The finish is the same for both, primer followed by enamel #acrylic or alkyd) with the proper sheen and color.

Painting & Wallpapering

Joseph Dutra