Painting & Wallpapering/Quality of Nippon paint

I am from Pakistan I want to know how good is aqua matt than oil matt.And what is the quality of nippon paint if we compare it with Dulux and Kansai paint aqua matt.
Is there any chemical to get rid of moisture from concrete wall or how to get rid of moisture if any other way

I will answer your questions to the best of my ability, but you've asked 3 completely separate questions.  
-The first question, I'm sorry, but I do not understand what you're asking.  If you're interested in using some of the best quality paints, I'd suggest using Benjamin Moore Paint.  If you don't have a Benjamin Moore store near you, please let me know what paints you have access to and I'll give you my recommendation.
-The second question, I've never used Nippon Paint or Kansai Paint.
-In regards to your third question, denatured alcohol will help reduce the amount of moisture in concrete, but there really is no magical solution to eliminating moisture in concrete.  Air flow, heat, low humidity, (or a dehumidifier), and proper drainage under or adjacent to the concrete are all factors in reducing the moisture content.  

Painting & Wallpapering

troy stevens

Questions I could answer would be anything related to the preparation and painting of a house or building. This would include both interior and exterior painting for residential and commercial structures. I'm well-versed in all painting and staining applications, products and methods. Questions I couldn't answer would be primarily those related to automotive, industrial or marine painting.

I've been painting professionally for over 26 years and I've owned my own business, Stelzer Painting Inc., for more than 16 years now. We specialize in interior & exterior painting for residential & commercial clients, re-paints, remodels & new construction. I'm fully licensed, bonded and insured. I have hundreds of referrals from past customers, an A+ rating through the BBB, and an A rating on Angie's List.

-Better Business Bureau, A+ Rating -Angie's List, A Rating -Construction Contractor's Board Member, (#202027). -PDX Advisory Group Member. -Licensed General Contractor -Licensed RRP Firm

Publications -Blogger -Hubspot -Various social platforms.

-High School Diploma -Studied at Mt. Hood Community College, Lane Community College and University of Oregon. -Recently completed continuing education requirements for licensing through the Construction Contractor's Board. -RRP Certified for lead-based paint removal through the state of Oregon. -Although my Real Estate License has lapsed, I was a licensed Realtor for several years as well.

I've managed to maintain a perfect service record since beginning my business in 1998, with over 1,000 satisfied customers and no complaints. Professionally speaking, this is my proudest achievement.

Richard Swails: (503) 636-7377 Mr. & Mrs. Scott: (360) 718-8676 Lonnie Tongate: (971) 645-7285 On my website,, I also have a link to my referral list, which contains several hundreds more.