Painting & Wallpapering/home painting

Question
I need some painting done to get a house to pass inspection for an fha loan inspection. the house needs the eaves all the way around done some of the porch,and around some doors and windows. was just trying to get a general idea what this might cost me to get someone to do it. the lot is 40x164.9 if that helps any. thank you in advance for your response!

Answer
There's no possible way anyone on earth can give you even a ballpark estimate with such limited info. Although I'm happy to help, I'd need the following:
-pics of the home at each corner, clearly showing condition of surfaces to be painted.
-year of home
-a clear description of what gets painted, (you stated that some windows & doors get painted, please specify).

If you can give me that info, I can give you a figure. Good luck.

Troy Stevens, Stelzer Painting Inc.
www.stelzerpainting.com

Painting & Wallpapering

troy stevens