Painting & Wallpapering/Exterior paint problem

Question
A little over a year ago, before repainting my house, I replaced 8 4x8 sheets of T11 on the south side. I primed with Kilz latex and painted with 4 coats of Valspar Storm latex. The siding may have been greener than I thought because a couple of months ago mold started bleeding through sections of the new siding. I cleaned it with a commercial mold/mildew remover, let it dry for a week and then repainted. It is now bleeding again and I am running out of ideas. Maybe prime with an oil based primer...can I do that over latex paint and expect it to be effective? Any suggestions you can give would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Answer
Using a garden sprayer I would apply bleach or chlorine diluted with water 50%, rinse before drying, let it dry 24 hrs., and then use an oil based primer (Benj.-Moore Fresh start) with mildewcide added by paint store.  Roll 1-2 coats on and this should take care of it.

Painting & Wallpapering

Joseph Dutra