Painting & Wallpapering/hanging mural paper

Question
I have a mural 124" * 96".  It comes in four equal sections of 31" by 96" and the company that sent it says to use ordinary wallpaper paste to hang it.  My situation is this:  I have a textured wall to hang it on and I am a renter.  I don't want to harm the textured wall in case I move.  I realize if I remove the mural at a later date it will be destroyed but I don't know what, if any damage would be done to the wall. What is your advise on the best way to hang the mural with the least potential for damage to the wall later. Also, what adhesive should I use to create the best contact with the wall and most easily removed later with the least amount of damage to the wall.  Thanks for any help.
Barry

Answer
I'd use  Roman Clear 880 Clear Strippable wallpaper paste.
They sell that brand at Sherwin Williams Paints.
I found that is the best wallpaper paste that would would do the
least amount of damage (if any) to the wall.
If the mural is longer or wider than the wall,
what I would do is cut off a small section, paste it to
the wall (in an inconspicious place) overnight, and see how it comes off
the next morning after it dries.
Good luck !

Painting & Wallpapering

Ed Kuchar