Painting & Wallpapering/Interior Painting Opinion

Question
doors
doors  
Hello,

I redid my kitchen cupboards a cheap way, and with an interesting look. I painted the front of the kitchen cupboard doors an off-white color and kept the framework with a cherry wood background. the handles are an oil-rubbed bronze, modern (and slightly transitional) design, along with the hinges represented by ovals. There is some separation between each door, as indicated in the picture.

I drew a photoshop picture to illustrate what I did. I kind of like the contrast, but since I will be selling the house, it might be good to get another opinion to get the majority of home buyer's likes/dislikes. Does it look good, or in your opinion, should I paint the entire thing white?

Please see the picture and thank you very much in advance!

Answer
James

I don't feel qaalified to comment on the asthetic effect I am more on the technical side. For instant is the coating you appled to the doors keying correctly is it durable etc.

However for what it is worth I think it looks very good and I like the contrast created.

Sorry to be so vague but hope this helps.

Tony  

Painting & Wallpapering

Tony Gallagher