Painting & Wallpapering/Paint color

I am going to repaint my living room. I really like the gray trend, however, I have a dark brown couch and love seat. Can I do grays? I would like to do 2-toned, with a lighter on the top half of the walls and a darker on the bottom. My husband works for Sherwin, so we will use their paint. Any suggestions of gray shades that will work with my brown furniture? Plus any tips for doing the 2-toned walls?
Thank you!

Sorry just saw this,
Grey can work well with Browns. I like sw online grey, Or you use a blue/grey. Blue compliments brown nicely.

I am not a fan of 2 tone because it can look busy. In decorating it is a matter of "why". Why do you want to do 2 tone? is it going to help the room achieve something? Is there a reason to do it? What is your Why?
Look up pictures on line of 2-tone room with grey and brown. See how you like it and how it makes you feel, and go from there.

Laura, 630-664-4333

affordable Luxury Painting and remodeling

Painting & Wallpapering

Laura Mesich

1. Owner of Affordable Luxury Paintng and Remodeling We do Painting interior and exterior, Decorating, Remodeling Suggestions, how to repair things, how to fix things, Where and how to get discounts on items

I have been in the industry for the last 15 years serving in various positions. Sales, Administrator, painter, faux artist, design department. I have also worked for Altimate Painting as administrator.

Painting and Decorating association Better Business burea Plainfield IL chamber New Lenox IL chamber Former President elect of the Interior Design club Joliet Collage

Former all Expert, expert. blog spot Word Press Burbs on a Budget

I have owned Affordable Luxury Painting and Remodeling for the last 15 years. I write a colum for a local newsletter, I have a degree in Marketing, communication and Interior Design. I am a former Realtor and Loan Officer.

Graduated Magna Cum Lade National Honor society

Hawthorn Credit Union Heritage Pizza Baci Italian Resturant Pionner bank