Painting & Wallpapering/Paint color

Question
I am going to repaint my living room. I really like the gray trend, however, I have a dark brown couch and love seat. Can I do grays? I would like to do 2-toned, with a lighter on the top half of the walls and a darker on the bottom. My husband works for Sherwin, so we will use their paint. Any suggestions of gray shades that will work with my brown furniture? Plus any tips for doing the 2-toned walls?
Thank you!

Answer
Sorry just saw this,
Grey can work well with Browns. I like sw online grey, Or you use a blue/grey. Blue compliments brown nicely.

I am not a fan of 2 tone because it can look busy. In decorating it is a matter of "why". Why do you want to do 2 tone? is it going to help the room achieve something? Is there a reason to do it? What is your Why?
Look up pictures on line of 2-tone room with grey and brown. See how you like it and how it makes you feel, and go from there.

Laura, 630-664-4333

Thanks!
affordable Luxury Painting and remodeling
www.alxurypainting.com

Painting & Wallpapering

Laura Mesich