Palm Pilots, Handspring Visors & PDAs/Question.

Please could I have a question?

I would like to ask you about available application for smartphone to take photos directly on the Internet.
Is there a way of how to take photos or take camera with a smartphone to save such outputs directly to the Internet or web server?

I do not want to save photos OR videos to my mobilephone, and then transfer them to a notebook and subsequently upload them to the web,
BUT instead of doing such process, I want to directly save them to the web.

Is there a way of doing that, if YES how and by which application for phone?

Thank you for your response.

Dear  John,
There are plenty of software/applications on Google Play store (Google android store) to share photos on web .I searched & found WD photos see link below, alternately you can search yourself

Palm Pilots, Handspring Visors & PDAs

Salman Zeb Khan

I can offer help for Pocket PC related problems, suggestions for buying a new one, configuring all features of the Pocket PC; All Windows Mobile based operating system i.e 2003,2005 or 2006. I can`t offer help for Palm operated devices also can't answer questions which involve hardware troubleshooting or software errors for these questions please refer to PDA manufacturer support.

I am using PDA's since 2000

I have done Electrical Engineering and MBA