Palm Pilots, Handspring Visors & PDAs/gadgets

Question
I want to buy a gift for my partner who love gadgets and computer related things, such as Palm Pilots, Handspring Visors and PDAs.  He has a laptop and a tablet.  What would be something fun and use for him?  He just browses the internet and sends emails

Answer
Hi Jer;

These days, tablets have completely replaced PDAs.

I suggest you buy a fun accessory for his tablet or smartphone. Like those smart watches. Take a look at the Pebble Smartwatch (http://www.getpebble.com). It has good build quality and is compatible with both Android and IOS. There are also lots of apps available for that. When you connect your smartphone or tablet to Pebble through Bluetooth, you can see all your messages, calls and e-mails in Pebble. I think that would be fun and useful gift.

Bests.

Palm Pilots, Handspring Visors & PDAs

Mohammad Babaee