Panama/RE: travel to Panama

Question
Hello Elizabeth,

For who would like to see the Panama canal, what would you recommend: a cruise or a resort?

Thank you.

Answer
Hello--

A cruise through the Canal would be a wonderful way to experience the entire achievement. There are day tours available in Panama City.

However, at the Miraflores Lock, there is a fantastic viewing platform with bilingual lecture as you sit and watch the ships go through the locks from very close. The Canal Museum is also here and is a marvelous multi-media history of the the building of the Canal. Your hotel in Panama City can arrange for a tour guide or driver to take you there and bring you back.

Enjoy! The Panama Canal is indeed one of the wonders of the world

Best regards,
Elizabeth Worley
<a href="http://www.comingoutincoffeeland.com">
<a href="http://www.boquetecloudforestfarm.com">

Panama

Elizabeth Worley