Panama/travelling to panama

Question
Hi Lorena, I will like to travel to panama in January to do some shopping in the wholesale area, which airport is closest there and can you recommend a hotel and since I can't speak spanish, I would like to have someone take me to the wholesale area.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sophia Yearwood
Queen Bee Imports

Answer
Dear Sophia

Our airport that receives most international flights is Tocumen International Airport in Panama City.

When you say "Wholesale" I am guessing you mean you are going to the Colon Free Zone. If so, I suggest you contact the companies you wish to visit and arrange appointments.
Most have transportation from Panama City for employees (they might give you a ride) or some even showrooms in Panama CIty - which means you would not have to travel one hour from Panama City to Colon Free ZOne.

In regards to hotels in Panama city I suggest the Double Tree by Hilton on Via Espaņa which is almost new or IF you stay in COlon, the Radisson.
I would personally stay in Panama City.

Have a good trip.

Lorena

Panama

Lorena Mlns