Panama/Would like to catchup with Dianne Heidke

Would like to catch up with my old mate Dianne Heidke realise your a busy girl but Di and Mary-Anne from Beaudesert would love to get a little email from you for a catch up??

hey Di,
I am constantly amazed at the people who find me through this site!
Great to hear from you.
email is
websites for my businesses, life etc here in Panland:

Glad to hear you are still alive.

Dianne Heidke

I can answer questions about living in Boquete, Panama. Interested in moving to the area or spending more time than just as a tourist? You don't need to become an expert yourself but you will need more specific answers than a general guidebook can provide. I can field many queries re geography,weather,getting about,visas,local government,health options,construction,real estate and processes,Jubilado discounts,and much more.

I have been living in Boquete for the past 6 years, have started and run various businesses there. I established and continue to run the Tuesday Morning Meeting which is a weekly information sharing resource and farmer's market in Boquete.

The Tuesday Morning Meeting - Boquete,Panama. Cloud Forest Botanicals - Boquete,Panama.

The Bajareque Times . Boquete.Panama

BA/LLB Australia - Attorney CEO - The Zapadora,Potrerillos,Panama Partner in Cloud Forest Botanicals - Organic plant medicinals and cosmetics. Professional Artist. Pilot Author: The Boquete(Not for Tourists!)Handbook - The Insider's Guide to Surviving Life in Boquete." 2010.Amazon kindle.

Supreme Ruler - The Zapadora,.S.A.