Panama/About Mattresses

Dear Elizabeth:
    The question I got it is very specific.  Where can I got a top of the line bed even if they are expensive.  I can't sacrifice my back.  I need a bed to be very plush and comfortable since my back hurts from muscle pain. Do you know if they have brands like Simmons Beautyrest, Serta or Stern & Foster? Also, Send me an e-mail where I can get them.  I am planning in moving to Chorrera, Panama in a near future.  By the way, when sending me back your reply please write me on subject box " Panama, About Mattress " if not I will delete message if I do not know what is about. It doesn't matter if the bed cost
$ 10,000 dollars I need something very comfortable.

In Panama City there are multiple furniture and bedding stores that sell top of the line mattresses. Some will also build custom units. I do not live in Panama City (I am in the highlands, about 8 hours away)so I don't know specifically where to recommend. Chorrea is very close to the city, so I'm sure you will be able to find what you are looking for. Some of the brands you mentioned are available--and I suppose it is always possible to order what you want from the US and have it shipped into Panama City since cost is not an obstacle for you. Best of luck--it is indeed important to have a good quality mattress for good quality sleep.

Elizabeth Worley

Elizabeth Worley

I can answer most general questions about: 1. Vacation planning in Chiriqui and Boquete, including references for hotels, restaurants, guides, tour operators, etc. 2. Questions pertaining to alternative and traditional health care. 3. Cost of living and retirement related issues 4. How-to questions about purchasing real estate, getting a driver's license, where to buy things, what to do (and NOT do) in construction.

I have lived in the Chiriqui highlands of Panama, just outside Boquete, for 8 years. I can answer most questions about residency requirements, immigrations, purchasing real estate in an ethical and safe manner, health care availability (traditional and alternative), planning a vacation, tours and sightseeing, references for hotels, restaurants, service providers, etc. I grow organic coffee, so I can definitely answer questions about coffee!

Atlanta Journal/Constitution Sunday supplement Reader's Digest Southern Living Panama Living Noticias Bajareque Times Panama 180

Master's degree in Psychology. In addition to having a private counseling practice and working for many years in the non-profit sector, I am a nationally and internationally published author.