Panama/shopping

Question
Pleasant good morning. My wife and I wants to set up a clothes store in Trinidad but we wanted to no if Panama was the ideal place to buy clothes? We have gotten an option to buy clothes in Guyana but I also head that Panama is way better in terms of prices. Could you give me advice on which is the better place to buy an could probably send me some pics or numbers of people that have clothes an accessories? thank you so much..

Answer
Hi Dwane,

If you have to purchase large quantities my recommendation is to visit the Colon Free Zone.
Here is a link to their directory, where you can find brands and distributors: http://www.zonalibreinfo.com

If you want to purchase smaller quantities, you can try Albrook Mall where there are several popular stores that offer very low prices.

Good luck,

LM

Panama

Lorena Mlns