Pleasant good morning. My wife and I wants to set up a clothes store in Trinidad but we wanted to no if Panama was the ideal place to buy clothes? We have gotten an option to buy clothes in Guyana but I also head that Panama is way better in terms of prices. Could you give me advice on which is the better place to buy an could probably send me some pics or numbers of people that have clothes an accessories? thank you so much..

Hi Dwane,

If you have to purchase large quantities my recommendation is to visit the Colon Free Zone.
Here is a link to their directory, where you can find brands and distributors:

If you want to purchase smaller quantities, you can try Albrook Mall where there are several popular stores that offer very low prices.

Good luck,

Lorena Mlns

I can answer questions regarding Panama, its people, culture, places to visit, places to watch out for, hotels to stay, how much your taxi fare should be... specific information on getting around on a safe manner.

I was born and raised in Panama, educated in American schools. Since I enjoy all related to Panama history, I try to keep myself updated on local happenings in the subject. I also enjoy traveling and the internet seems a wonderful tool to use, specially when you are your own guide (which I usually am)- so I am just willing to give some of the help I have received back.

Articles - La Prensa Newspaper

Bachelor's Degree - Marketing and Advertisting MBA - Emphasys in Management