Panama/Selling Canadian car in panama

Question
Hi, I hope you can help. I have driven my 1994 toyota 4runner from Canada and want to sell it in panama, I have looked around but get lots of different answers. How long us the process to sell the car? Do I have to register it in panama first or can I take it to a dealership, sort out the paperwork to get the stamp out of my passport and let them do the tax, registration change etc? Looking for relatively quick sale and willing to get a cheaper price for convenience? Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks so much

Answer
The Boquete Handbook
The Boquete Handbook  
Hey Sam,
Where are you located at the moment? We live in the highlands of Panama, up near the Costa Rican border, where its a bit easier.
Email me privately at info@theboquetehandbook.com and I will put you in touch with my Canadian car guy here, who will be able to steer you straight.(No pun intended...ok a bit)
best regards,
Dianne Heidke
www.theboquetehandbook.com

Panama

Dianne Heidke