Panama/Toyota dealers

Hi there:   I am looking for a Toyota dealer in Panama, either in La Chorrera or Panama City.  Can't find any websites for dealers there.   Do you know of any websites I can look at?

<a href="">

The link above will take you to Ricardo Perez, S.A. web page. This is the largest Toyota dealer in Panama with multiple locations throughout the country, including Panama City and La Chorrera.

Good luck,
Elizabeth Worley
<a href="">

Elizabeth Worley

I can answer most general questions about: 1. Vacation planning in Chiriqui and Boquete, including references for hotels, restaurants, guides, tour operators, etc. 2. Questions pertaining to alternative and traditional health care. 3. Cost of living and retirement related issues 4. How-to questions about purchasing real estate, getting a driver's license, where to buy things, what to do (and NOT do) in construction.

I have lived in the Chiriqui highlands of Panama, just outside Boquete, for 8 years. I can answer most questions about residency requirements, immigrations, purchasing real estate in an ethical and safe manner, health care availability (traditional and alternative), planning a vacation, tours and sightseeing, references for hotels, restaurants, service providers, etc. I grow organic coffee, so I can definitely answer questions about coffee!

Atlanta Journal/Constitution Sunday supplement Reader's Digest Southern Living Panama Living Noticias Bajareque Times Panama 180

Master's degree in Psychology. In addition to having a private counseling practice and working for many years in the non-profit sector, I am a nationally and internationally published author.