Panama/Shipping boxes to David, Panama

Question
Who do you recommend for shipping just boxes containing household items, sewing machine, that type of thing.

Answer
Hi Lorelei,
I suppose it all depends how big/heavy they are. Shipping to Panama is really NOT cheap.

You can try Airbox Express, they ship out of Miami.http://www.airbox.com.pa/pty/default.htm

Also, one of our organic veg growers in the David area brings a small container of goods down every couple of months, the price is much more reasonable than a commercial shipper. If you don't have too much stuff, email him -Ron Miller- panamaron@gmail.com and tell him I sent you.
best regards,
Dianne Heidke
www.theboquetehandbook.com

Panama

Dianne Heidke