Panama/Shipping boxes to David, Panama

Who do you recommend for shipping just boxes containing household items, sewing machine, that type of thing.

Hi Lorelei,
I suppose it all depends how big/heavy they are. Shipping to Panama is really NOT cheap.

You can try Airbox Express, they ship out of Miami.

Also, one of our organic veg growers in the David area brings a small container of goods down every couple of months, the price is much more reasonable than a commercial shipper. If you don't have too much stuff, email him -Ron Miller- and tell him I sent you.
best regards,
Dianne Heidke

Dianne Heidke

I can answer questions about living in Boquete, Panama. Interested in moving to the area or spending more time than just as a tourist? You don't need to become an expert yourself but you will need more specific answers than a general guidebook can provide. I can field many queries re geography,weather,getting about,visas,local government,health options,construction,real estate and processes,Jubilado discounts,and much more.

I have been living in Boquete for the past 6 years, have started and run various businesses there. I established and continue to run the Tuesday Morning Meeting which is a weekly information sharing resource and farmer's market in Boquete.

The Tuesday Morning Meeting - Boquete,Panama. Cloud Forest Botanicals - Boquete,Panama.

The Bajareque Times . Boquete.Panama

BA/LLB Australia - Attorney CEO - The Zapadora,Potrerillos,Panama Partner in Cloud Forest Botanicals - Organic plant medicinals and cosmetics. Professional Artist. Pilot Author: The Boquete(Not for Tourists!)Handbook - The Insider's Guide to Surviving Life in Boquete." 2010.Amazon kindle.

Supreme Ruler - The Zapadora,.S.A.