Panama/Panama

Question
Elizabeth
Are there any all inclusive resorts there that offer, apart from the beach, day trips to interesting places?

Answer
Hi, Bud--

Yes there are all inclusive hotels/resorts. What day trips are on offer depends on the location. The ones I suggest you check out are Decameron, Playa Blanca, and Gamboa. The first two are on the Pacific Ocean side and have lots of beach activities available. Decameron also has golf. Gamboa is in the rainforest outside Panama City and features many different river excursions, visits to indigenous villages, wildlife cruises and more.

I recommend you browse on Trip Advisor to see what other travelers have suggested.

Best regards,
Elizabeth Worley

Panama

Elizabeth Worley