Panama/The Boquete Handbook

Question
Hi Diane,
My husband is currently in Boquete and we are considering moving down there. He's referred me to your book which he says is terrific! Unfortunately all I've found is a Kindle version which will not work in my family. Is it in print as well? I don't know where my husband came across it, but currently he's out of internet connection so I can not ask him...  

I look forward to hearing back from you! Regards, Sandra Thomson

Answer
Hola Sandra,
You don't need a kindle for the ebook..you can read it as a simple PDF on any laptop,device etc.If you want the general ebook (pdf) go to my website -www.theboquetehandbook.com
and follow the instructions there. (Payment is by Paypal or credit cards)

If you don't want the Ebook,just go to Paypal and pay $19.95 for the book plus $6.00 (US) and we can send you an old fashioned real book (a paperback).
You can use this email address for the payee section.
Let me know when it's done and I will get the book off to you.Also send you address etc dor delivery.

best regards and I hope this helps,

Dianne H -author

www.theboquetehandbook.com

Panama

Dianne Heidke