Panic Disorders/Attacks/nervous attack that cause unconsoiusness

When my wife become nervous for even every normal accident,after reacting in her own way,like talking loudly and...,sometimes she falls and become unconsious for at least 20 minutes. after massaging and cooling her with humid towel,she gradually can open her eyes and at the beginning can talk like drunk people and it takes almost 15-20 minutes that she can sit. is this type of reactions is normal for some type of peoples or it is something different?because for example in everyday's working someone becomes anxious and nervous and that shouldn't cause unconsiousness.

No this is not normal I'm afraid and is something which i think a specialist needs to look into.

I couldn't even begin to say what causes this but as i say it is rather an extreme reaction. I haven't heard of this happening in humans but I'm sure it is quite possible, i have strangely heard of it in a breed of sheep i believe.

Your wife really does need to speak to her doctor, it could be dangerous for her if this happens when she is out and about on her own and in a busy street.

I wish you all the best both of you and I'm sure there is something that can be done to reduce your wifes symptoms. She should also practice breathing techniques to try and help her body relax when she is feeling anxious. please see this page for instruction on how to do this, she will need to practice the method so that it becomes second nature to her so that she gets the most benefit from it when she needs it most.

best wishes Kate

Panic Disorders/Attacks

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most stress related questions, including Anxiety and Panic attacks, PTSD and general stress related issues. My main aim is to provide you with techniques and information regarding how best you can manage your stress levels on a day to day basis and so reduce effects such as Physical or emotional illness which can arise when stress is not managed. I am not able to give advice about medical conditions which need treatment from a doctor, such as heart conditions etc.

I was a suffer of Panic Attacks myself for many years and have a good understanding of how debilitating they can be. I am a qualified Stress Advisor (RCN accredited and CPD certificated). I have had many years in the public sector and am very client focused. My main aim is to provide concise, clear help and information to those seeking help managing their stress levels and any other related concerns. I also run my own stress relief web site

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles

RCN accredited (stress Advisor) CPD certificated Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.

Currently work as a freelance stress advisor for my local area, many of my client are referred to me via the local health service.