Panic Disorders/Attacks/mayor depresion,panic and anxiety attacks

Question
i had all these conditions for 16 years,been on meds for ten
years. My doctor took me off of one,after one month i relapse
she put me back on my medication its been 6 weeks since i was
back on the medication; my question is for how long will i be
under control from these relapse

Answer
Hi
Unfortunately as with most things in life there is never one simple answer to a question like this as there can be many different things effecting the answer.

Your background, your living circumstances, your past etc etc will all be affecting how you are feeling etc.

i dont know what treatment you have had in the past other than just medication. If you have not had any other form of help i suggest you speak to your doctor about some form of CBt counseling etc if he feels this would benefit you. Anxiety etc can stem from all sorts of things and sometimes medication is not the answer just a temporary ease of symptoms. you need to get to the bottom of the cause so that you no longer need to take the medication.

For more information about anxiety disorder etc please see my pages on my website for more information. here is the first one

/anxiety-disorders.html

I do understand how you are feeling as I too used to suffer from panic attacks and i know how awful they can be. i never took medication as it wasn't right for me but each of us has to find the right combination of help for our own personal circumstances.

i wish you better soon

best wishes Kate
http://www.stress.relief-workshop.com

Panic Disorders/Attacks

Kate Tilmouth