Panic Disorders/Attacks/panic attacks

i have panic attacks daily im on meds there has to be help out there can u please help me?

I suffered with severe panic attacks everyday for about 2 years when i was 18 so i know just how awful they are and i also know that it feels as if there is no help and that you will never be free from them but believe me they wont last forever.

As to how to get help, well we all deal with stress and anxiety differently and out own personal circumstances will also affect how we deal with them so there is no one one way to find help.

For me it was finding someone in my life who I could trust and who gave me a new lease on life and that seemed to help me get through them, but for you it may be something else.

There are techniques to help yourself get through a panic attack when they are happening and also understanding what they are will help you over come them. please read my page about panic attacks and also try to look at your lifestyle and make some changes perhaps incorporating some of the stress relieving techniques described on my site. As i say a relaxed body and mind cannot also panic at the same time, it is impossible.

here is my page about panic attacks.

Dont worry i know it may be hard for you to believe right now but there is a way past this time in your life.

best wishes Kate

Panic Disorders/Attacks

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most stress related questions, including Anxiety and Panic attacks, PTSD and general stress related issues. My main aim is to provide you with techniques and information regarding how best you can manage your stress levels on a day to day basis and so reduce effects such as Physical or emotional illness which can arise when stress is not managed. I am not able to give advice about medical conditions which need treatment from a doctor, such as heart conditions etc.

I was a suffer of Panic Attacks myself for many years and have a good understanding of how debilitating they can be. I am a qualified Stress Advisor (RCN accredited and CPD certificated). I have had many years in the public sector and am very client focused. My main aim is to provide concise, clear help and information to those seeking help managing their stress levels and any other related concerns. I also run my own stress relief web site

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles

RCN accredited (stress Advisor) CPD certificated Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.

Currently work as a freelance stress advisor for my local area, many of my client are referred to me via the local health service.