Panic Disorders/Attacks/Is what I'm feeling anxiety or something bad?

Hello, I'm 14 and I am a female.
So, recently i have been feeling like i can't take a full breathe. It's quiet scary and i freak out about it , I don't smoke and I don't have any history with asthma. And plus i'm sick! I have stuffed up nose and everything! And with my stuffed up nose now i have the urge to breathe through my mouth. So basically is this breathing issue Anxiety related or something else? Btw, i know in Panic attacks you can have short breaths but even when i'm not having a panic attack this still happens. :/

It is always a good idea to have a check-up with a doctor before considering nutritional therapy. Supposing you doctor does not find anything seriously wrong I suggest you try out the hypoglycemic diet ( and see if things improves after a while. Hypoglycemia ( can cause abnormal breathing if is accompanied by anxiety.

Discuss with your parents or your doctor.

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Hon. Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman

Panic Disorders/Attacks

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapy of various mood disoders

Editor of the Hypoglycemic health Association of Australia

web site;

Author of the book:
"Getting off the Hook", It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. Various articles in the Hypoglycemic Health Association's Newsletters

BA (Psych) Sydney University; Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)