Panic Disorders/Attacks/PTSD

I have PTSD. My nervous sustem will not calm down. I shake and feel numb. I think someone could stick a pin in my fingers and I would not feel it. It is like If you have ever felt really scared like after a near accident that immediate feeling. that is it, and it never goes away. Mr Dr is treating me, but if you have any ideas for nutrition I would love it. I am taking vitamins,tryin to eat more healthy, but any other ideas?

HI bear,

If you want to understand the connection between nutrition an PTSD you need to do a bit of reading.

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD): A Disease of Body and Mind
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Hypoglycemia

Going on a hypoglycemic diet should improve your mental state.

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist.
Hon. Editor of
The Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia.
Author of "Getting off the Hook"
Freely available at Google Book Search
Skype: jurplesman

Panic Disorders/Attacks

Jurriaan Plesman, Nutritional Psychotherapist

I have a degree in Psychology from the Sydney University and a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition. I am also the author of “GETTING OFF THE HOOK” which deals with the nutritional and psychological treatment of personality disorders. It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. I am interested in the relationship between nutrition and behaviour, and as a Probation ans Parole Officer facilitated groups for offenders, many of whom were alcoholics and drug addicts, sex offenders or compulsive gamblers, as well as the whole gamut of “personality disorders”. I am also the ex-editor of the Hypoglycemic Health Association of Australia Newsletter, a quarterly publication dealing with hypoglycemia and related health problems. Its web site, together with a shortened course of PSYCHOTHERAPY can be visited at:

Nutritional Psychotherapy of various mood disoders

Editor of the Hypoglycemic health Association of Australia

web site;

Author of the book:
"Getting off the Hook", It is freely available on the internet at Google Book Search. Various articles in the Hypoglycemic Health Association's Newsletters

BA (Psych) Sydney University; Post Grad Dip Clin Nutr (International Academy of Nutrition)