Panic Disorders/Attacks/scared

Hi, I am a 58 year old women who just started to twitch in my legs out of the blue, it started after a virus ,my left leg felt small twitches and electrified at first when i would lay  down to sleep, it went from there to both calves and thighs,it was like little electrical impulses that were travelling quickly and pulsing also itching at first but then you could watch the calves and thighs ,then now and again the twitches would be in other places  twitching of a day as well none stop this morning i felt better but when i put my legs slightly bent up against the table and pushed with my toes,i felt a vibration and when i looked my right leg was vibrating and shaking badly and i could feel it right into my back and abdomen  now i am reallly really scared,, i went to the docter  and she ran blood tests that came back  that my b12 was 156,normal is for borderline b12 deficiency 150 to 250, and my vitamin D 47,normal is 50  to 150, my saturation rate,was 13 normal is btween 20 and 55,, well now i am so scared,i cannot stop the panic ,i keep thinking i have motor neurone decease or something horrible, When i was 21 year old i started having panic attackes i have had many many years of horrible panic and phobias also ptsd and agoraphobia, i was getting better until this episode with twitches and strange shaking now i am so scared again,i have a terrible fear of death. The what if's have set in , i cannot find a site that i could talk to someone,please can you help me

Hi Helen,
You have to realize that all of us that have a tendency to have "panic attacks" may, overreact to most things that other people would not think twice about. I also have been having these burning, stinging sensations in my legs and feet lately and I am not sure what it is. If you have been checked out then, try to minimize the thoughts. Be sure to have your blood sugar checked in your blood work if, they have not done that already. I am right in the same age group as you are :))
We, or at least I, have found a few more things creeping up as I get each year older. MOST things are Normal!
If all of this keeps happening to you then, get re-checked. BUT... remember that we can tend to add more to it than is already there so, try not to do that. Keep a log of each day for the next 2 weeks and write down any incident that you have and, exactly how you felt at that moment. Then, if you need to see the doctor again, take it with you. It could just be something like a pinched nerve. I have had that before also. Take care and, be calm. Feel free to write me Anytime... I am here for you  :)

Panic Disorders/Attacks

I am not a doctor. I have however been on this site since 2008 and have answered many questions and helped a lot of people. You are welcome to check my stats. I love to know how you are getting along in months to come after talking with you. I do Care. I answer many questions about panic attacks from living experiences. I believe that I can save some other person from symptoms that I have been through myself. Having someone to talk to about this terrorizing experience always helps. Someone that has been through it and understands! You may ask me anything related to this subject, no matter how awkward you feel. There is nothing funny about anxiety or panic attacks and you will understand a little more about those feelings and, I will give you ways to get it under control.

I have suffered with panic attacks for the over 45 years. I have overcome many obstacles in regards to panic disorder and can answer many questions of how I overcame them. There is nothing you can ask me that I will not understand.

High school, Real Estate professional, School of hard knocks :)