Panic Disorders/Attacks/anxiety

Hi, I had this palpitation since a few months ago which I think it`s an anxiety. It gets worse recently so I try to go to sleep to reduce the anxiety but when I wake up I still have the anxiety. It makes me loss focus in my study and I have exam in a few days. Is there any other ways to reduce the anxiety?

It's not uncommon to suffer anxiety when coming up to a big event, like exams. Try taking some deep breaths when you feel the anxiety. Take a deep breath in and hold it for about 10 seconds, then slowly exhale.
Stay away from any drinks that might stimulate your system too much, like coffee and fizzy drinks.
Drink plenty of water and exercise a little each day, maybe a brisk walk and enjoy it.
Try not to worry about the exam because no amount of worrying is going to change the result.
Try this for a couple of days and let me know how you get on.

Panic Disorders/Attacks

Sean Meaney

Hints and guidance on how to get through and eventually stop panic attacks and anxiety.

I am not a Doctor nor in any way involved in the medical profession, but I have suffered Panic Attacks and learned a simple formula on how to get rid of them for good. I originally suffered when I was younger and when I had a relapse and had to go beck and relearn the techniques, I realised that I had developed my own formula.

My book is available on amazon sites as a paperback and as a kindle book, an audiobook and a MP3 download. It is aklso available on my own website as an Paperback an MP3 download and an e-book.

Writer. I have written a book with a set programme on Anxiety and Panic Attacks. 'Stop Your Anxiety /Panic Attacks Simply and Naturally. Is has been acclaimed by people who read it and it has worked for them, because I can identify what they are going through and as an ex sufferer, I can help them through it.