Panic Disorders/Attacks/follow up

Hello, I asked you a question a little while ago and you gave me a very detailed thoughtful answer and i very much appreciate.however you recomended to see a therapist for further assistance, the thing is is that for several reasons that is not really something I am ready to consider. Are there any tips that you can recomend as a way to control anxiety and curb waves of panic?

Unfortunately that is rather hard to do as different things elp different people and you have to work through them to see which techniques help you personally.

All i can suggest is that you take a look at my website at the Panic and anxiety pages which offers several different techniques which can help during panic attacks.

My website is

best wishes Kate

Panic Disorders/Attacks

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most stress related questions, including Anxiety and Panic attacks, PTSD and general stress related issues. My main aim is to provide you with techniques and information regarding how best you can manage your stress levels on a day to day basis and so reduce effects such as Physical or emotional illness which can arise when stress is not managed. I am not able to give advice about medical conditions which need treatment from a doctor, such as heart conditions etc.

I was a suffer of Panic Attacks myself for many years and have a good understanding of how debilitating they can be. I am a qualified Stress Advisor (RCN accredited and CPD certificated). I have had many years in the public sector and am very client focused. My main aim is to provide concise, clear help and information to those seeking help managing their stress levels and any other related concerns. I also run my own stress relief web site

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles

RCN accredited (stress Advisor) CPD certificated Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.

Currently work as a freelance stress advisor for my local area, many of my client are referred to me via the local health service.