Panic Disorders/Attacks/teror of speaking in publick

hello experts. i just bumped into your site today. i really have trouble to stand before an audience and speak. my voice becomes shaky and i loose concentration. is there anything i can do to overcome this problem?

I am not a doctor but I can give you some advice that will benefit you for years to come. This may sound silly to you and would be something you would need to schedule in but it is worth every minute that you put into it...
Take some kind of acting/drama class. My daughter was soooo shy she could not think about giving a speech in front of the class without collapsing. She was SUPER bashful... I got her into a acting class and she was able to not only give speeches with a breeze but, went on to be a boss over 6 women older than her. She excels in everything she does now. It was an amazing difference. She did not take it to became an actress. She took it to overcome her shyness and IT WORKED! Nobody even needs to know you are taking it... You will benefit from it all of your life.... no matter what your age!
Good luck to you!

Panic Disorders/Attacks

I am not a doctor. I have however been on this site since 2008 and have answered many questions and helped a lot of people. You are welcome to check my stats. I love to know how you are getting along in months to come after talking with you. I do Care. I answer many questions about panic attacks from living experiences. I believe that I can save some other person from symptoms that I have been through myself. Having someone to talk to about this terrorizing experience always helps. Someone that has been through it and understands! You may ask me anything related to this subject, no matter how awkward you feel. There is nothing funny about anxiety or panic attacks and you will understand a little more about those feelings and, I will give you ways to get it under control.

I have suffered with panic attacks for the over 45 years. I have overcome many obstacles in regards to panic disorder and can answer many questions of how I overcame them. There is nothing you can ask me that I will not understand.

High school, Real Estate professional, School of hard knocks :)