Panic Disorders/Attacks/Techniques for Stress Levels

Greetings !
Hoping all is well.
I have had quite a large number of setbacks over the past several years and I am seeking to find the best technique to manage my stress levels.
Is there a basic technic I can use ?  Have been told about deep breathing but are there others as well ?
Thanks !

yes there are many techniques to managing stress, it's all about finding the right ones that work for you.

I think the best thing i can do is ask you to read through my website where I give many different techniques to manage stress. My site is

Best wishes Kate

Panic Disorders/Attacks

Kate Tilmouth

I can answer most stress related questions, including Anxiety and Panic attacks, PTSD and general stress related issues. My main aim is to provide you with techniques and information regarding how best you can manage your stress levels on a day to day basis and so reduce effects such as Physical or emotional illness which can arise when stress is not managed. I am not able to give advice about medical conditions which need treatment from a doctor, such as heart conditions etc.

I was a suffer of Panic Attacks myself for many years and have a good understanding of how debilitating they can be. I am a qualified Stress Advisor (RCN accredited and CPD certificated). I have had many years in the public sector and am very client focused. My main aim is to provide concise, clear help and information to those seeking help managing their stress levels and any other related concerns. I also run my own stress relief web site

I am a platinum member of Ezinearticles

RCN accredited (stress Advisor) CPD certificated Educated to High School level and have since worked for many years in a customer support based environment, gaining vocational qualifications.

Currently work as a freelance stress advisor for my local area, many of my client are referred to me via the local health service.