Panic Disorders/Attacks/Anxiety Caused By An Illness

Question
Hello I suffer from middle ear myoclonus or a muscle spasm in the ear. This has caused me to become very anxious and I feel like I'm losing my mind. I have already tried various treatment but nothing seems to stop the thumping sensations in my ear. I find that doctors are quick to say "learn to live with it" but they don't explain how exactly to do that. I find it hard to learn to live with my ailment. I would appreciate any advice you can give to me as I really do not know what else to do. Thank you.

Answer
Arnold,
I am sooooo glad that you wrote me. I have had inner ear problems every since I was a little kid.

I am going to HIGHLY recommend something for you to try. It has been AWESOME for me and I tell Everybody about it I meet that has vertigo, ear problems, etc....

CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR OR PHARMACIST FIST PLEASE!

You go to Walmart and look in the vitamin dept. (near the pharmacy). The name of this is LIPO-FLAVONOID (GET THE NAME BRAND- NOT GENERIC)....

It is in a deep reddish/maroon color box. It says on the box "Unique Inner Ear Health Formula". To me, this is no different than taking a vitamin.... and, feel free to talk to the pharmacist if you have any question!

I take it Everyday....YAY! Try this for a good 3 months and PLEASE do not skip taking them! I REALLY hope this is an answer to your prayers! As far as the anxiety goes... If you know it is related to what you re experiencing with your inner ear, try to keep that in mind and tell yourself that help is on the way! Keep your mind occupied and a radio or t.v. on low to help you focus elsewhere!

GOOD LUCK! PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO RATE MY ANSWER AND WRITE ME BACK AFTER YOU HAVE DONE THIS FOR AT LEAST 2 TO 3 MONTHS!

Blessings,
Carolina

Panic Disorders/Attacks

Carolina