Panic Disorders/Attacks/help!

Question
.So for the past month and a week or  so i have been  over thinking about  how  much time i have left (i just turned 15) and over worrying that im gonna waste my life away. And  when i think abput duping istart to freak out and feel depressed,, ive cryed alot. Its geting in the way of me livong and i want to  stop it in its tracks,, i dont want to waste my time worrying about it. Even right know thinking about how one day im not gonna be here. I would ask my mom to take me to the doctors but i dont want the whole family to know or for my mom to think Im crazy. How can i stop worrying? I want to forget about this . It also started when i got hover a horrible  fever of witch i had  nightmares from. Could it be becuz i dont get out much and i dont see the sun much becuz of the winter? Will it pass? I speand alot of time ony phone by the way...

Answer
It's difficult to answer the question conclusively, but it's natural to be thinking or realizing that one day you may not be here. This will cause you a certain mount of anxiety and it is important that you look at the positive side of this now. For instance at 15 you are young and have a long life ahead of you to enjoy and be happy. Think positive and relax. Read books on the good things in life and how by thinking in a positive way you can enjoy your life.
Check out my book at www.seanmeaney.com and see if that might be of further help.
Also do not be scared to talk to people about your problem, it's not that unusual in this day and age.

Panic Disorders/Attacks

Sean Meaney