Panic Disorders/Attacks/Sores and feeling ill

Dear Sean

Recently I tore the skin in between my finger name and the flesh area, right where the two borders. I immediately had it attended to by a nurse, who cleaned it with more than one substance before finally wrapping it. Now this minor treatment was not really painful, well bearly. Now, just after stepping out of the camp clinic I started feeling very ill, and I knew this bad feeling was connected to the dressing of my finger which just took place, for this is not the first time I had to endure these faint feelings even while minor injuries are treated. Now, after feeling ill, I sat somewhere and the feelings grew far worse to the extent that I began sweating a lot, and just could not remain still, and even had to decline help to go to the nurse, for I felt quite sure that had I stood up I would have passed out even while being assisted. In a little after 5 minutes the feelings went, and a little of it remained for a few hours until later in the evening it went completely. Now over the years I have been wondering what causes these feelings when my injuries are attended to. Years ago I saw a mother attending to her son's injury. Now when I saw the pair of scissors in her hands, I immediately fell ill, and remained ill until I left work. Can you explain this kind of experience to me, and what causes them and how I can overcome them? Many thanks in anticipation of your soon reply.

Your truly

Hi David,

This is a very simple issue. You are associating something in your memory that creates a fear in your mind and causing you anxiety because you think of danger when you see the scissors or a cut in your skin.
The more you fear it the more anxious you will get. You need to lose the fear because you know there is no danger attached to it and practice telling your self over and over until the fear is gone. Don't feed the fear by reacting, just tell yourself there is no danger here and practice every day until one day you will realise that it was an unrealistic reaction in the first place.

Panic Disorders/Attacks

Sean Meaney

Hints and guidance on how to get through and eventually stop panic attacks and anxiety.

I am not a Doctor nor in any way involved in the medical profession, but I have suffered Panic Attacks and learned a simple formula on how to get rid of them for good. I originally suffered when I was younger and when I had a relapse and had to go beck and relearn the techniques, I realised that I had developed my own formula.

My book is available on amazon sites as a paperback and as a kindle book, an audiobook and a MP3 download. It is aklso available on my own website as an Paperback an MP3 download and an e-book.

Writer. I have written a book with a set programme on Anxiety and Panic Attacks. 'Stop Your Anxiety /Panic Attacks Simply and Naturally. Is has been acclaimed by people who read it and it has worked for them, because I can identify what they are going through and as an ex sufferer, I can help them through it.